Jeremy Young

 Jeremy Young es un artista digital de tan sólo 17 años. Esta es su carta de presentación:

 I am New Zealand designer Jeremy Young. I am a 17 year old self-taught digital artist. I have established a personal style which makes my works differ from the norm. Colour and minimalism play a big part in my works. I’ve always had an interest in art and making things from a very young age. I started using Photoshop for small personal projects at the age of 12. Since then I have developed my skills and knowledge of design.

I specialize in vector illustration and use Photoshop and Illustrator to express my works.

Si no lo conocéis echad un vistazo al enlace. Merece mucho la pena. 

Jeremy Young en devianart

He hecho "a mano" algunas de sus ilustraciones digitales. Aquí os dejo una.


Hagamos el arte.

Comentarios